Across Atlanta Property Management is now hiring Leasing Agents to work within our Preferred Partnership network of real estate offices. Each Leasing Agent will be assigned to network, support and work referred leasing clients that are generated from their assigned Preferred Partnership office.
This is primarily a sales role for a service and relationship oriented individual. Our Leasing Agents network with real estate sales agents to obtain and win over additional Landlord clients. Leasing Agents also show the property, write the lease and conduct the move-in. Once a move-in is complete our back-office will take over so our Leasing Agents can focus on growing their portfolio of business.
- Receive & Return calls from prospective landlords to list properties for lease/management
- Schedule appointment with potential landlords
- Prepare paperwork for appointment, to include:
- Information Flyer/Brochure
- Business Card
- Listing Lease or Lease Management Agreement
- Management Special Stipulations
- Mold/Mildew/Moisture Disclosure
- Homeowners Association Policy
- Owner’s Mortgage Disclosure Statement
- Property Condition Expectations
- Cleaning Expectations
- Owner Direct Deposit Form
- Utility Information Sheet
- Rental Comparisons
- Either list property for lease following appointment or follow up with landlord until a decision has been made to list.
- Once paperwork has been signed:
- Schedule with Property Manager for move-in inspection
- Place lockbox on property
- Schedule “For Rent” sign to be installed
- Take pictures of property, when rent ready & vacant
- List property in First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS)
- Claim property on Trulia
- List property on Craigslist and update regularly
- Add property to TransUnion Site
- Receive and return calls from potential tenants
- Show properties to prospective tenants
- Receive and evaluate rental applications
- Present summary of applications to owner
- If applicant is approved:
- Complete lease
- Send draft to owner for approval
- Finalize lease with tenant & owner
- Assist with coordinating transfer of utilities between parties
- Make sure tenant has Homeowner Association covenants, restrictions, rules, etc.
- Finalize move-in and collect proof of renter’s insurance
- Collect Security Deposit and 1st Month’s Rent
- Provide keys, access cards, door remotes, etc.
- Remove lockbox and sign
- Mark property as leased in FMLS
- 3 business days after lease commencement date, follow up with tenant and see if there are any items that need to be added to the move-in statement.
- Keep all paperwork up-to-date with office
- Signs & Lockboxes
- Business Cards
- Help Desk & Maintenance Department for Managed Properties
- Access to Management Software, FMLS, DotLoop & CRM platforms
- Landlord Client Accounting & Reporting Services
- Phone (Firm will provide an extension on office phone system that will roll to your cell phone)
- Supra eKey (or iPhone/Android app)
- Board of REALTOR Membership & Expenses
- Continuing Education
- Office supplies for agent only
If this sounds like the right job for you, submit a copy of your resume and real estate license to Work@AcrossATL.com today!